Positive Stories in General and COVID

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Wow! What a role model. Proof positive that with a dream and enough perseverance you can achieve those dreams. I can only imagine how difficult that was for him to go to medical school, do rotations and internships, all while maintaining a business and family.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E769AB62-A3D2-46BA-9D64-48F502D8C1B4.jpeg

All children need a father like this. His wife also posted about him saying he started his day at 4:45 and after work, rushed to the arena to meet them for the game.

I know plenty of you can identify with this…..if you’re fortunate enough to be off work early enough to go.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 405470

All children need a father like this. His wife also posted about him saying he started his day at 4:45 and after work, rushed to the arena to meet them for the game.

I know plenty of you can identify with this…..if you’re fortunate enough to be off work early enough to go.
I would go to my son’s baseball games after work in my browns. He’s grown now, and I recently asked him how he felt about me showing up like that. He said he was happy I was there….🥹

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would go to my son’s baseball games in my browns. He’s grown now, and I recently asked him how he felt about me showing up like that. He said he was happy I was there….🥹
That’s what it’s all about. You being there. Trust me, I ran into plenty of my two daughters’ events in my uniform. I know I was always more embarrassed about my uniform than they were.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s what it’s all about. You being there. Trust me, I ran into plenty of my two daughters’ events in my uniform. I know I was always more embarrassed about my uniform than they were.
Same here. Now that he’s a man, I’m learning a lot about his thoughts on me being around. It’s humbled me and made me so grateful I did what I did with him. I didn’t make every event, but I made most. I did whatever it took at times to be there for him. He told me he always knew I had his back.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Same here. Now that he’s a man, I’m learning a lot about his thoughts on me being around. It’s humbled me and made me so grateful I did what I did with him. I didn’t make every event, but I made most. I did whatever it took at times to be there for him. He told me he always knew I had his back.
Listen to the last song I posted in this thread.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I clocked out sitting in the stands wearing browns all the time. Put the diad back in the slot whenever we drove back home. They didn't like it.
The away games, I called off sick.
They didn't like it.
My boys were All-State...Football, Wrestling, Soccer.
We liked it.

vantexan

I clocked out sitting in the stands wearing browns all the time. Put the diad back in the slot whenever we drove back home. They didn't like it.
They didn't like it.
We liked it.
Your boys sold insurance to athletes?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They didn't like it.
We liked it.

Where’s your package car while watching these events