%#@* post office !!

M

moreluck

What an insult, let alone a slap in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ironic is this??!! They don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?

USPS New Stamp

This one is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.

If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it

be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm
Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World
Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine
barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military
barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American
Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the
EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class
holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp
when purchasing your stamps at the post office.
To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those
AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know

I checked this out at snopes.com and it is true. The picture of the stamp didn't post, but it's a Muslim Stamp.

F

feederdude

moreluck,
I agree 100%. This is an outrage, and we should ALL be vocal to our goverment representatives and voice our disgust to this move.
Feederude

S

susiedriver

folks,

You realize that this stamp was issued as part of a holiday collection series (including thanksgiving, hanukkah, kwanzaa, and, of course, christmas) that was issued prior to September 11, 2001. It was re-issued the next year, with a new rate, because of the increase from 34 to 37 cents.

What's the problem?

(edited for spelling)

(Message edited by susiedriver on September 27, 2005)

M

moreluck

The problem is that it is now "post 9-11" and we don't have to put up with this nonsense. They could just choose to not put the stamp out to the public. I am offended by it and the only stamp I want from the post office is the one with OUR FLAG on it!!!

U

ups_vette

Moreluck...

While you're remembering:

Remember the CHRISTIAN attack on the Federal Buillding in Oklahoma City.

Remember the CHRISTIANS invaded Poland and started World War 11.

Remember the CHRISTIANS who built Concentration Camps where tens of thousands were put to death.

Remember the CHRISTIANS who slaughtered thousands of innocent Muslims in Croatia.

Remember the CHRISTIANS who stole the lands, broke treaties, and massacured our Native Americans.

Using your logic, ALL Christians are barbaric murders and should be eliminated, since that's what you are proposing for ALL Muslims.

I know of a Division Mmanager who cheated on his wife with a supervisor and was fired. Again using your logic, ALL Division Managers cheat on their wives and should be fired.

For you to condem an entire religion for the acts of a few extreamist in that religion is beyond belief.

I suggest you look up the words BIGOT and RACIST in the dictionary to see if your picture appears with the definition.

S

susiedriver

The American Flag stamp is available as well, moreluck.

Just so I understand, it's not Jews or Afro-Americans you object to, just the Muslims? Right?

M

moreluck

I have no way of telling the extremists from the regulars....so I avoid all of them. Right now, I think they are the enemy. You won't change my thinking. Maybe it is racist. Maybe I am a bigot. I refuse service from any of them in stores, etc. I just walk away. My last visit to a car dealership ended up in me asking for a salesman that spoke English.

U

ups_vette

Moreluck, when you go to a gas station to fill your tank, do you ask for a Certificate of Origin to insure you're not purchasing gasoline that originated in a Muslin country?

I would thing you would be outraged that your tax dollars are being used to re-build Iraq, a Muslin country inhabited by your enemies.

You say maybe you are bigoted and maybe you are a racist.

AIN'T NO MAYBE ABOUT IT!!!!

S

susiedriver

From the Citgo home page:

About CITGO

From the gasoline that helps your family take vacations to the advanced medical equipment at your community hospital, CITGO is there. We know you.

It's amazing the difference petroleum-based products make in our everyday lives. Based in Houston, Texas, CITGO is a refiner and marketer of transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals, refined waxes, asphalt and other industrial products.

You can help the Texas economy get started in the process. Buy Citgo.

M

moreluck

I can't help how I feel. Feelings are neither right nor wrong, they are just feelings. At least I'm honest about my feelings. And no, I don't investigate where every drop of gas comes from. I just know when I'm turned off. There are only certain things we can control in our lives, gov't. etc.

And Susie, your leading question,

"Just so I understand, it's not Jews or Afro-Americans you object to, just the Muslims? Right?"

is a question posed to just cause trouble. Success for you, I guess.

O

ok2bclever

moreluck,

I am not going to try to be diplomatic here as you don't deserve that for those incredibly ignorant, bigotted statements!

I suppose you think because you are not using blacks or jews as your example it's all ok?

21% of the world is muslim so yep, they are going to have their share of bad guys.

But then, I know you don't really mean the actual religion as you cannot tell whether someone believes in a specific religion.

Your bigotry is much simpler, it's for Arabs and all those you cannot be bothered to tell the difference from that don't look like you regardless of their faith.

There are literally millions of Christian Arabs and ones you would call close enough.

When you see one of these at your church, do you figure they are just a terrorist sleeper cell spying on you?

You are defending every racist, bigot and hate mongerer in the world regardless of what religion, race or philosophy they hate, because their feelings are not right or wrong they are just their feelings and they are just being honest.

So you are not alone, Hitler, the KKK and tons of other hate mongerers would agree with you.

I don't read your threads of humor or recipes where you do 99 percent of the postings, but I defend your right to post them if they make you happy and perhaps someone has a use for them.

Not so this crap.

M

moreluck

Sure wish everybody would've responded so quickly when susie posted the site that called our president an * over & over again. It was very disrespectful of the office of the president.

'Nuff said on this subject for me.

O

ok2bclever

I don't particulary like the way our country has polarized to the point that the president, any president gets vilified by the supporters of the other party, regardless of which side is in power.

However, politics aside, if there is some individual you do not like for some reason go for it.

Condemning an entire race because of what a few members of that race did is pretty much a definition of racism.

O

ok2bclever

PS - Where I have no choice but to support the US Mail's first class monopoly I use stricty US flag stamps myself as I love our flag and colors.

I have the official UPS/Olympic red white and blue light wind jacket that I wear whenever the weather is moderate enough, although I no longer take it and wear it overseas.

S

susiedriver

for lovers of the flag, may I suggest this offering from our partners at the USPS

O

over9five

"I have no way of telling the extremists from the regulars....so I avoid all of them."

Me too! friend 'em all. Thats the way all good Americans think. Its the pansy liberal dumacrats that want to hug and make nice. Nuke 'em.