%#@* post office !!

D

dannyboy

"Just so I understand, it's not Jews or Afro-Americans you object to, just the Muslims? Right?"

So.....Susie, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? You and your Iraqi flea market statement? What was it you were trying to say?

IT sounds like you and moreluck have a lot in common.

d

G

gman

Hey, if we are picking on people, remember who the Jews killed. Any Jewish faces on those holiday stamps???

Nothing against the Jewish faith. Just making a small point. Not all Muslims are terrorist and not all Irishmen are drunks and not all poles are stupid and not all African Americans are....well, you get the point.

U

ups_vette

WOW over95...You say President W is NOT a good American?

Funny, Not too many people think of W as a pansy liberal dumacrat even though he's spending BILLIONS of American tax dollars hugging and making nice with the Iraqie people.

Bush must be a big disapointment to you and moreluck and the rest of your fellow bigoted racists. How in the world could he want to help such obvious Muslin terriorists?

For the 1st TIME I agree with you, President Bush is UNAMERICAN.

L

lkpetzoldt

Hey Guys, I have a quick question, how can I get my husbands ID with out his paystub????

O

ok2bclever

Ask him?
It's also on many official UPS sendings to the house .

For instance every year UPS sends a Total Compensation Package pamphlet to your house.

It states your husbands employee id number on the back along with employment date and date of birth under the Personal Data section.