Post Those Videos Now

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Once again, FedEx is in the viral video spotlight. All of us who work here have seen much worse, and usually with a manager standing right there watching it. Understaffing results in all sorts of package abuse, in addition to the regular abuse packages receive in our sort systems.

If you have a similar video, now is the time to post it, while the spotlight is white-hot. FedEx wants the public to think this is another "isolated incident" from a "bad attitude" employee. Sorry, Shannon, but your blow/snow job isn't going to matter if another video appears soon.

Be smart. Don't post it if someone is going to get fired over it. But if you are already headed out the door, or the person in the video is too, POST IT, and show the world that every package is "precious" (MT3 speak) to FedEx.

DontThrowPackages

Too bad she wasn't wearing a short skirt. She could at least sue the camera man, have him arrested and register him as a ssex offender. I would be very aware if I were in her area. I see her taking her frustrations out on any every driver doing something wrong in public. She would know where and who to video to get at least 5 couriers fired from 5 different stations. Or she could just get into 3 small fender benders with the same driver and that driver is gone. She knows the secrets and she could take a lot of careers with her if she wanted to. Funny thing, she was actually saving the company money. She could have taken "each" box into her truck and placed it in just right. 30 seconds per box, she could have been there for a good long time. But she tried to hurry by way of PUP and Chuck. What a bad day. At least by her mistakes, we learned to forget about saving time. Walk each package into the truck and shelf it like we're suppose to. Don't cut corners. Remember, we get paid by the hour not how fast the job gets done.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Too bad she wasn't wearing a short skirt. She could at least sue the camera man, have him arrested and register him as a ssex offender. I would be very aware if I were in her area. I see her taking her frustrations out on any every driver doing something wrong in public. She would know where and who to video to get at least 5 couriers fired from 5 different stations. Or she could just get into 3 small fender benders with the same driver and that driver is gone. She knows the secrets and she could take a lot of careers with her if she wanted to. Funny thing, she was actually saving the company money. She could have taken "each" box into her truck and placed it in just right. 30 seconds per box, she could have been there for a good long time. But she tried to hurry by way of PUP and Chuck. What a bad day. At least by her mistakes, we learned to forget about saving time. Walk each package into the truck and shelf it like we're suppose to. Don't cut corners. Remember, we get paid by the hour not how fast the job gets done.

Yep. I feel bad for her because almost everyone has done this. R1a mentioned building the "wall" of heavy boxes at the back of the vehicle and tossing the light ones over the top...SOP. I see much worse every night on the reload and in the morning on the AM sort.

BulkRoute

A video of the reload on my belt, would make that courier in the video look like she deserved a bravo Zulu. We have several belts. Sometimes it is just me and another courier on one of belts throwing them as fast as we can so the CTV is not late. I would make a video, but I know that it would result in a few friends getting fired.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The heart of the blame should go to Fred and upper management. All this faster, faster and even more faster productivity has bit them in the ass once again.

bbsam

Staff member
Rename the thread. "Post Those Videos Sometime In The Distant Future When You Can Insulate Yourself From All Repercussions". :)

newgirl

If she had only posted here and read your screen name she would have known better LOL.

STFXG

MFE, You claim to have a stash of videos. Grow a pair and lead the revolution. Post up some YouTube links of your videos. Or continue to cower...

DontThrowPackages

MFE, You claim to have a stash of videos. Grow a pair and lead the revolution. Post up some YouTube links of your videos. Or continue to cower...
For one, no one is looking to get co-workers fired. We've all seen what it looks like when staff is short handed and trying to make CTV. And two, his videos are probably from his home station. Who wants to bring attention to where they eat? Don't poo where you eat as it were. We can all make videos that would make gone, couriers, handlers and managers.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Of which viral video are you speaking of MFE?

Lol, nevermind good sir. I see the thread now. I just suck at the Android app.

Getting my popcorn ready!

DontThrowPackages

After the video is over, there's one in the upper right corner of a driver driving his truck onto someones expensive driveway..
Who drives their truck into someones driveway? I know sometimes we have country homes with a 1/2 mile dirt road leading to 7 unchained pitbulls but I mean who parks their truck on someones driveway just asking the owner to find the tiniest crack so the company can write a nice fat check? And placing the package with the trash? Hast makes waste is so true.