Post your pen stash

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
its-a-trap.gif

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/fired-i-cant-believe-this-is-happening.370760/
I opened my door to get in and about 3 UPS pens rolled out from underneath my seat and onto the ground. I look up and my sup is staring at me in disbelief.

Fired! for stealing.

F

Frankie's Friend

I just stole 2 out of the little room today while I was waiting for a shingles shot. I think they were probably for the doctors and nurses but I'm evil -- so there.
Get your eyes checked next.
Those were suppositories and tampons.

El Correcto

god is dead
I always clean out my pen stash every now and then and bring them to work. If not, you start looking like a pen hoarder.
I need to but I’m nervous.

I feel like I’m in too deep at this point. I try to remember to take two with me everyday and leave them. I don’t want to just show up and give them a reason with a bag full of pens.

El Correcto

god is dead

I feel like I’m in too deep at this point. I try to remember to take two with me everyday and leave them. I don’t want to just show up and give them a reason with a bag full of pens.
I know this sounds paranoid but I’ve heard of a kid getting fired for eating a packing peanut. :lol:

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Paranoid much????Dont think I’ve ever heard or seen anyone fired for having too many pens.....come on man

F

Frankie's Friend

Was it a bio-degradable one or one of the old fashion kind? It does make a difference you know.
Yeah, one packs a little bit longer than the other one.

Bring them in a bag full of pens with the local's logo on them. We fix their dispatch every day so the donation will remind them that we always pick up the slack.