🧔‍♂️✊ UPS PENS

rod

Retired 22 years
We always had the "fine" tip ones. They sucked. Especially if the delivery sheets were wet. I could never figure out why the first thing a customer did was take the cap off --like I had handed him a pen with the cap on. What idiots. They were for the most part worthless in Dec.-Jan. in Mn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The classic UPS pen , they’ve been given out for over 100 years gentleman. Customers picked that beautiful brown pen up and said WOW I’m going to ship this UPS! Look what happened to the calendar..

…not anymore

I fear the UPS pen will be extinct soon ..

COST CUTTING
LABOR SHORTAGE
RECORD PROFIT

SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE UPS PENS THEY WILL BE GONE SOON!
😂

@MECH-lift
🧔‍♂️✊
So how are delivery notes filled out with no writing implements? Even a check mark requires one, as does vehicle reports, service cross. or call tag status.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So how are delivery notes filled out with no writing implements? Even a check mark requires one, as does vehicle reports, service cross. or call tag status.
UPS knows that the vast majority of their employees are so brainwashed and anxious that they will bring their own pens to write with.

....kind of like they do every winter with flashlights, SMH.

Est.1998

UPS knows that the vast majority of their employees are so brainwashed and anxious that they will bring their own pens to write with.

....kind of like they do every winter with flashlights, SMH.

Whoa!
Brain washed because a guy uses his own pen?
Isn't that a bit extreme?
Ain't like we going out here purchasing our own handtrucks.