Post Your Pets

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
View attachment 10136View attachment 10136This is my pin pin cooper. He's got some issues due to him being rescued from some bad Amish people who ran a puppy mill. Amish people don't treat animals well at all. Jerks.
Nice dogs. Both mine were rescues too. The min pin was real skittish, but now she's fat & happy. Only things she's afraid of now are if her food bowl is empty or she doesn't have enough blankets to snuggle under.
​She's been a great dog.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The Amish are notorious for puppy mills. To them animals are just objects to be used and they treat them very badly.
I remember seeing large anti puppy-mill billboards along the highway when I've driven through PA. Didn't realize it was the Amish.

Nice dogs. Both mine were rescues too. The min pin was real skittish, but now she's fat & happy. Only things she's afraid of now are if her food bowl is empty or she doesn't have enough blankets to snuggle under.
​She's been a great dog.
The other dude in the picture is Petie. He about 16 and he's blind and deaf. He's a real handful right now to take care of.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The other dude in the picture is Petie. He about 16 and he's blind and deaf. He's a real handful right now to take care of.
He's a nice looking dog too. That's gotta be tough man sorry.

My oldest dog is 12, & starting to show it last couple years- arthritis. Today was a great walk with him, he just wanted to keep walking. It really made my day, seeing him so happy & full of energy.

Simple things like that are the best & really mean a lot to me.

He's a nice looking dog too. That's gotta be tough man sorry.

My oldest dog is 12, & starting to show it last couple years- arthritis. Today was a great walk with him, he just wanted to keep walking. It really made my day, seeing him so happy & full of energy.

Simple things like that are the best & really mean a lot to me.
May god help me be the person my dog thinks I am.

over9five

Staff member
48vvo.jpg

S

serenity now

my Frenchton is running through the house right now / looks like a rocket with legs

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
She is awesome.....but with the look in the eyes this picture should be captioned...."Oh no, the vet again !"
No actually, she wondered if it was another ride to pick up kids, or just to ride around!1381583557523.jpgBluebelle In DC. WTH everything is closed, except this!!!
1381603606191.jpgAnd here we are at skyline drive in VA and its closed. WTH, very intense....
1381611941533.jpgYes Mommy, go home, had enough of DC,, Im with her.
1381583557523.jpg
1381603606191.jpg
1381611941533.jpg