Pottery Barn wears me out!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
D.R. bags, Lol. I had a few customer complaints that their packages were wet. Those were D.R.'s that I did on nice days and sat untouched till 2 days later when it hammered rain. My C.M. naged me about it. Iasked if I should D.R. bag all deliveries at all times just in case it rains the following week or 2 and they might still b sitting there? He gave no response. "just b careful". hey, it might rain next month so u better bag em up.

Alexx

Barnes and Noble wears me out..... especially since the spa labels say BLACK but they actually have to go blue or gold or a different color every day..... always a color other than the one the spa label says....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

D.R. bags, Lol. I had a few customer complaints that their packages were wet. Those were D.R.'s that I did on nice days and sat untouched till 2 days later when it hammered rain. My C.M. naged me about it. Iasked if I should D.R. bag all deliveries at all times just in case it rains the following week or 2 and they might still b sitting there? He gave no response. "just b careful". hey, it might rain next month so u better bag em up.

Out of sight, out of weather.