Preparing for a road test

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What advice can you guys give me before I take a road test? Also, does anyone have an idea of where I could rent a truck with a manual transmission?
Admit to your instructor that Troy Aikman was a fraud and wouldn’t have won :censored2: without Emmitt Smith and you’ll pass immediately.

E
A
G
L
E
S

Eagles!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1_8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
What advice can you guys give me before I take a road test? Also, does anyone have an idea of where I could rent a truck with a manual transmission?
YES,setting up before driving , 1) seat 2) mirrors and 3)them put on your seat belt 4) shut off your phone 5) follow speed limit, like cosmo 1 .:wink-very:
truck_fiveton.png

Last edited:
Admit to your instructor that Troy Aikman was a fraud and wouldn’t have won :censored2: without Emmitt Smith and you’ll pass immediately.

E
A
G
L
E
S

Eagles!

Aikman a fraud? HA, thats some funny stuff. Aikman was clutch, its not his fault he had one of the all time greats to hand the ball to. I wouldnt concern myself with cowboys history if I were you, Id be more concerned with that soft QB on your roster.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

E
A
G
L
E
S

Eagles!

Aikman a fraud? HA, thats some funny stuff. Aikman was clutch, its not his fault he had one of the all time greats to hand the ball to. I wouldnt concern myself with cowboys history if I were you, Id be more concerned with that soft QB on your roster.

69694D4D-A1D5-4A1A-A162-CFF6B6513092.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
admitt it now