President as a Nation Healer

klein

Für Meno :)
She got shot, because she was representing the people, and wanted to hear their needs and concerns, to improve things in her constituency and beyond.

The least she can get in return, are good well wishes , (which if you go to her fb site, you'll find an entry from Edmonton , Canada - from me, over a week, ago).

I can't message the other 3000 people, and either do you (you are among the first to post a RIP thread on BC - what about the other 10.000+ per day) ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't do facebook.......and never plan on doing facebook.

You can be in charge of the dead Hollywood stars and recording stars from now on........I dub thee knight of the dead, dead!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire today destroyed the personal library of President Barack Obama. Both of his books have been lost.

Presidential spokesman said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one.

klein

I don't do facebook.......and never plan on doing facebook.

I'm with ya on that.

You folks don't know what your missing.
It's not just about adding friends or family, but also adding other fb sites, such as your favorite news channel, grocery store, and even beer.
Tons of free contests on fb, like the Budweiser one, going on currently (tag a seat daily for a chance to win an all inclusive trip to the Superbowl on the Bud-Plane, or 1 of their daily prizes).

Special discount coupons for your favorite grocery store.
Headlines from your news channel, and you can instantly comment right back at those.

I saved a lot of money with fb offers or discounts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's people out there looking for you and that's the first place they check......gov't included. No thanks!! If people don't know where I'm at, it's because I don't want them to know!

klein

Government knows all about you already, including where you work, how much you earn, if you have children, your spouse, your addy, even the car you drive, and so much more.
They know more about you, then any of your best friends would know (paperwise, not personality wise).

But, yes, if you don't want anyone else to find you, it's best not to have it. I myself don't care - found some lost old friends thru fb. :)