President Obama!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama, you have added more debt than all the previous presidents combined. Also, Obama has been at war longer than any other president, using drone strikes (100,000 bombs)

Yeah, killing ISIS. Where is Trump's ISIS plan? Maybe they have his taxes, so he can't wipe them out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah, killing ISIS. Where is Trump's ISIS plan?

If you wait a moment;

He will announce the national security details, to the entire world. :censored2:

In the meantime....

k4c6y8.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obamas end vacation with Michelle on Richard Branson's jet | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: Now it's Carribean sunshine on Richard Branson's island for Obama: Michelle quits washout California for private jet flight to billionaire's paradise getaway
  • Ex-president flew with his wife Michelle to California after watching President Trump being sworn in
  • The former first couple were staying with their friends, his former Spanish ambassador James Costos and his husband, interior designer Michael Smith
  • Obama has now left the home in a Rancho Mirage gated community
  • Michelle flew out of Palm Springs airport on plane registered to Richard Branson with a destination in the British Virgin Islands
  • Brandson posted an instagram video on Monday suggesting he was on Necker, his private British Virgin island
  • The Virgin billionaire's private jet is an ultra-luxury Falcon 900EX
  • Unclear if 44th president was on the plane or left separately

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obamas end vacation with Michelle on Richard Branson's jet | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: Now it's Carribean sunshine on Richard Branson's island for Obama: Michelle quits washout California for private jet flight to billionaire's paradise getaway
  • Ex-president flew with his wife Michelle to California after watching President Trump being sworn in
  • The former first couple were staying with their friends, his former Spanish ambassador James Costos and his husband, interior designer Michael Smith
  • Obama has now left the home in a Rancho Mirage gated community
  • Michelle flew out of Palm Springs airport on plane registered to Richard Branson with a destination in the British Virgin Islands
  • Brandson posted an instagram video on Monday suggesting he was on Necker, his private British Virgin island
  • The Virgin billionaire's private jet is an ultra-luxury Falcon 900EX
  • Unclear if 44th president was on the plane or left separately
tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

trickpony1

Who cares?

The populace that did and didn't vote for two "nothings" that occupied an office and went from rags to riches at the taxpayers expense.

How about that?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who cares?

The populace that did and didn't vote for two "nothings" that occupied an office and went from rags to riches at the taxpayers expense.

How about that?
How bout me?
The difference between you and me, is that I don't like Obama and am glad to see him go. You on the other hand are freaking obsessed with him and can't move on.

trickpony1

I never said I liked him.
Apparently some people didn't see him and mama rise from the ghetto Chicago to Branson's private island.

Between the two points he became exceedingly wealthy on his meager salary.

I wonder if I can do that?