President Obama!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Cool story.
Sorry I forgot everyone with different views than you is a crazy idiot.
Please continue making an ass of yourself.

Why support someone who can't ever win? Plus, Libertarism requires a free range utopia that will never exist.

I'd take either Paul or a Libertarian of any kind over Comrade Trump The Insane.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At 8 percent, you're not even in the game, except philosophically. If the conditions necessary for successful Libertarism existed, I'd probably be with you and Penn.

But they don't. I have total respect for Penn.
If the conditions for successful Liberalism like you support existed, I'd probably be with you. But they don't. I have total respect for your views too though lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Inside the Obamas’ luxury holiday

The island rents out for US$78,000 (A$103,558) per night, however, the astronomical price covers almost everything you could ever want or need.

It’s staffed by a team of 100 employees, and hosts a maximum of 30 guests at a time.

Guests can kite surf, scuba dive, zip-line and enjoy luxury spa treatments.

There are also swim-up bars, two freshwater infinity pools, and tennis courts to enjoy, as well as a range of friendly locals including flamingoes, tortoises and lemurs.

Sadly there’s no golf course for the former president.

rickyb

RightSideLaw-500.jpg
Suckers.jpg

rickyb

Inside the Fall of Obama’s Grassroots Army

But they never got that chance. In late December, Plouffe and a small group of senior staffers finally made the call, which was endorsed by Obama. The entire campaign machine, renamed Organizing for America, would be folded into the DNC, where it would operate as a fully controlled subsidiary of the Democratic Party. Plouffe stayed on as senior adviser, and put trusted field organizers Mitch Stewart and Jeremy Bird in charge of the new group. Bird says the OFA team was never even told about the idea for Movement 2.0. “None of these documents were even shared with us,” he says. “I’m not sure the senior staff on the campaign even knew they existed.”

Obama unveiled OFA a week before his inauguration. “Volunteers, grassroots leaders, and ordinary citizens will continue to drive the organization,” he promised. But that’s not what happened. Shunted into the DNC, MyBO’s tools for self-organizing were dismantled within a year. Instead of calling on supporters to launch a voter registration drive or build a network of small donors or back state and local candidates, OFA deployed the campaign’s vast email list to hawk coffee mugs and generate thank-you notes to Democratic members of Congress who backed Obama’s initiatives. As a result, when the political going got rough, much of Obama’s once-mighty army was AWOL. When the fight over Obama’s health care plan was at its peak, OFA was able to drum up only 300,000 phone calls to Congress. After the midterm debacle in 2010, when Democrats suffered their biggest losses since the Great Depression, Obama essentially had to build a new campaign machine from scratch in time for his reelection effort in 2012. (Plouffe and Messina declined requests to speak about Movement 2.0; Axelrod, Podesta, and Rouse said they had no comment.)