President Throws Out Disrespectful Reporter

newfie

I don't understand why everyone gets so emotionally worked up over Trumps personality.

The things he say are just the flip side of the same coin that Obama played.

Why do Dim and leftist have to react so emotionally to everything.
It's like talking to a bunch of 15 year olds.

you think they have matured?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you think they have matured?
Reminds me of my daughter when she was 15.
I guess it's what one is use to.
My primary language was Math and logic and I was expected to apply that in my work assignments.
I'm not good at emotional stuff even though I've learn to hug and tell people I love them.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Thats been my position all along.
They hate (emotion)Trump so bad or they hate (emotion) that he beat Hillary so much that any discussion or conversation about any issue is laced and blinded with hate.
Emotions are great and natural but, if you let emotion get ahead of reason and sanity with anything, you're done.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Reminds me of my daughter when she was 15.
I guess it's what one is use to.
My primary language was Math and logic and I was expected to apply that in my work assignments.
I'm not good at emotional stuff even though I've learn to hug and tell people I love them.
You weren't on the ORION team then. Math and logic don't mix there.

vantexan

Thats been my position all along.
They hate (emotion)Trump so bad or they hate (emotion) that he beat Hillary so much that any discussion or conversation about any issue is laced and blinded with hate.
Emotions are great and natural but, if you let emotion get ahead of reason and sanity with anything, you're done.
And don't forget Soros. There's a Soros in there somewhere!