President Throws Out Disrespectful Reporter

newfie

You probably think Donnie did our nation proud in France this weekend, too.

absolutely . you want a president to perform felatio on nato leaders then maybe Obama can do a visit as a private citizen. you want someone that actually holds Nato accountable for paying their fair share then Send Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I heard the entire press conference on the radio and watched the Acosta clip later.

Why didn’t Trump just answer the question?
A WH reporter gets 1 maybe 2 questions and then the President moves to another reporter.
Acosta did not want to give up the microphone and belligerently keep asking additional questions.
He was out of line, and knew it, and stealing opportunities from the other reporters.
None of the other reporters seem to like Acosta much ... they do respect him and his dogged approach.

The next reporter started in with campaign rhetoric.
When anyone is on the campaign trail, including Obama, they do whatever it takes to get the win.
It's called Politics for a reason ... every politician is a liar and will lie in an instant to hurt their opponent or help themselves.

Sportello

Banned
A WH reporter gets 1 maybe 2 questions and then the President moves to another reporter.
Acosta did not want to give up the microphone and belligerently keep asking additional questions.
He was out of line, and knew it, and stealing opportunities from the other reporters.
None of the other reporters seem to like Acosta much ... they do respect him and his dogged approach.

The next reporter started in with campaign rhetoric.
When anyone is on the campaign trail, including Obama, they do whatever it takes to get the win.
It's called Politics for a reason ... every politician is a liar and will lie in an instant to hurt their opponent or help themselves.
Why wouldn’t Donnie answer the question? Is it wrong to keep asking?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why wouldn’t Donnie answer the question? Is it wrong to keep asking?
He did ... Acosta did not accept the Prez answer that it as a matter of opinion.

Same thing as a lot of stupid posts on here.
I just shake my head sometimes.
Duffuses do not understand the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't understand why everyone gets so emotionally worked up over Trumps personality.

The things he say are just the flip side of the same coin that Obama played.

Why do Dim and leftist have to react so emotionally to everything.
It's like talking to a bunch of 15 year olds.

Sportello

Banned
I don't understand why everyone gets so emotionally worked up over Trumps personality.

The things he say are just the flip side of the same coin that Obama played.

Why do Dim and leftist have to react so emotionally to everything.
It's like talking to a bunch of 15 year olds.
Why the constant berating name calling?