President Throws Out Disrespectful Reporter

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I dare you to post the Michelle Obama / ape picture.

I rather post that picture she & obuma took along the golf course beach where there had been an oil spill. Where she decided to wear a white dress with black splashes on it, that shows how really big her ass is.

BrownArmy

No matter your political affiliation, it's most important that we have a free press that will hold our leaders accountable.

The free press held Obama accountable, they held Bush accountable, they held Clinton accountable, and they're holding Trump accountable.

Hang a journalist?

Wow.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No matter your political affiliation, it's most important that we have a free press that will hold our leaders accountable.

The free press held Obama accountable, they held Bush accountable, they held Clinton accountable, and they're holding Trump accountable.

Hang a journalist?

Wow.

@cheryl

Does this need to be reported to law enforcement?
We haven't had a free press for decades. Today most are just the reporting arm for the DNC.
It's gotten so bad that most journalists around the world just repeat someone else's story. All they do is put their name down as the writer, giving no credit to the real author, you want to know how to tell this, is because they don't bother to correct any spelling mistakes.

BrownArmy

We haven't had a free press for decades. Today most are just the reporting arm for the DNC.
It's gotten so bad that most journalists around the world just repeat someone else's story. All they do is put their name down as the writer, giving no credit to the real author, you want to know how to tell this, is because they don't bother to correct any spelling mistakes.

Give me a break, as if all press is DNC approved.

What about FOX?

What about AM radio...where the true nut-jobs reside.

Come on man, there's a multitude of press outlets in our nation, lefties don't have a lock on free press.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The American Press is only interested in how bad can they make Trump look today.
Many seem to have forgot the tales from when Obama first started to play golf, how the press wasn't allowed to exit their bus until he was finished. How no one was allowed to release a photo of his playing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Give me a break, as if all press is DNC approved.

What about FOX?

What about AM radio...where the true nut-jobs reside.

Come on man, there's a multitude of press outlets in our nation, lefties don't have a lock on free press.
See you support my post since you claim AM Radio is full of nut jobs. Not real reporters or fake reporters, just nut jobs.

BrownArmy

The American Press is only interested in how bad can they make Trump look today.
Many seem to have forgot the tales from when Obama first started to play golf, how the press wasn't allowed to exit their bus until he was finished. How no one was allowed to release a photo of his playing.

There is a segment of the press that you're talking about, and then there's the rest of the press.

Guy, there's plenty of press out there that grovels at Trump's feet.

Take your pick.

F

Frankie's Friend

Hang a journalist?

Wow.
:bsbullf:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is a segment of the press that you're talking about, and then there's the rest of the press.

Guy, there's plenty of press out there that grovels at Trump's feet.

Take your pick.
I tend to read Overseas outlets. Reporting on the stories that the US News outlets screw up.

bbsam

Staff member
The WSJ, New York Post, Washington Times, National Review, Fox,...the list goes on. Your assertion is just wrong. There’s a lot of right wing media out there.

It may be that the president will have to take personal responsibility for looking bad.