President Throws Out Disrespectful Reporter

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
fact
/fakt/
noun 1.a thing that is indisputably the case.
news
/n(y)o͞oz/
noun 1.newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.

Unfortunately, the news doesn't limit itself to fact. Therein lies the rub.
The POTUS has a hard time limiting himself to facts. Don't think he can throw stones when the truth is involved.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The POTUS has a hard time limiting himself to facts. Don't think he can throw stones when the truth is involved.
I can see your point.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
However, Tit-for-Tat is more fun.

Tit for Tat - Laurel N Hardy.jpg

newfie

So you are saying that all news outlets must repeat the same news in the same light?

Maybe in North Korea.

Every president in the in the internet era has faced the same press coverage.

welcome to North Korea. you libs never admit that the MSM is working for your side.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Exactly.

What Acosta was doing, however, was rude and obnoxious.
And the amazing thing is that Trump wasn't for a change.
I was impressed at how long he put up with it and how he handled the situation.
Of course, if you watch CNN, MSNBC, or MSM all they show is the very end of the confrontation.
Another fine example of how those POS news services spins and distort the truth in what they present.
I assume from @BrownArmy posts that he has never seen the full confrontation and is unaware of the extent of Acosta's disrespect to the Office of the President.

BrownArmy

Of course, if you watch CNN, MSNBC, or MSM all they show is the very end of the confrontation.
Another fine example of how those POS news services spins and distort the truth in what they present.
I assume from @BrownArmy posts that he has never seen the full confrontation and is unaware of the extent of Acosta's disrespect to the Office of the President.

Acosta was simply asking a valid question.

Trump is such a snowflake...

dudebro

Acosta was simply asking a valid question.

Trump is such a snowflake...

Except that's not what Acosta was doing. Acosta was grandstanding and making a speech. He's not there to argue with the President, he's there to ask questions. I'm all for tough questions. Acosta was being an arrogant jerk and trying to hide behind his press pass.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Except that's not what Acosta was doing. Acosta was grandstanding and making a speech. He's not there to argue with the President, he's there to ask questions. I'm all for tough questions. Acosta was being an arrogant jerk and trying to hide behind his press pass.
Keep in mind that these lefties on here only watch CNN, MSNBC, and the MSM.
These political pundit sources have only been showing the clip from the point of the intern trying to get the microphone.
Only watching or reading either leftist or rightist political pundit sources automatically makes you 'ignorant'

newfie

accosta was trying to create a scene to increase his following on twitter.

Trump has actually countered this press strategy effectively . he has eliminated most press conferences . instead he meets with the press pool when he is boarding a waiting helicopter.
under those conditions you can rarely hear the press grandstand just hear trump answer the questions. Its actually made for a much more civil exchange with the press. with some exceptions of course.

newfie

Keep in mind that these lefties on here only watch CNN, MSNBC, and the MSM.
These political pundit sources have only been showing the clip from the point of the intern trying to get the microphone.
Only watching or reading either leftist or rightist political pundit sources automatically makes you 'ignorant'

the true elitist snobs of the us can be found in the ranks of journalism. when you watch them enough you clearly get an attitude as if these pencil whippers think they were elected to some office higher in stature then the presidency. you can ask tough questions and still show respect to our leaders. The choice to do so is selectively applied depending on their personal bias.

Sportello

Banned
Wow!

I watched live, and didn’t see it that way at all.

It was all preplanned.