Presidents Obama versus Trump

Serf

What year is it in your mind?
Most have flashback's. I have flashforward's. It's already 2019 for me. The GOP is only relevant because of Trump's tactics. And The Democratic apparatus has to figure out what it wants to be. Corrupt identity politics and learned victim hood isn't working. If you think I am particularly hard on the last latch key kid who fundamentally didn't understand the USA. I have harsh sentiments about W, Clinton, H.W. & Reagan as well.

Serf

Is that your writing? Good stuff.
Thanks Van. Call me a yahoo, but with all this Obama Administration Spying & weaponizing of Government Institutions like CIA, IRS, etc. I wonder if they spied on Romney in 2012 also? I mean it is plausible. Especially since right after that election those inside Barack's camp admitted they thought re election was a long shot. I don't know what Romney would have been. Maybe a RINO, maybe a Jerry Ford type. But revisionist history is wild.

Sportello

Thanks Van. Call me a yahoo, but with all this Obama Administration Spying & weaponizing of Government Institutions like CIA, IRS, etc. I wonder if they spied on Romney in 2012 also? I mean it is plausible. Especially since right after that election those inside Barack's camp admitted they thought re election was a long shot. I don't know what Romney would have been. Maybe a RINO, maybe a Jerry Ford type. But revisionist history is wild.
Obamaism in the rear view mirror - The Golden Age of Trump - My Posting Career

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
wonder how well Obama would play when Trump elbows him to the court . Or were you looking for referees to protect Obama.
Trump double dribbles and shoots underhanded. Just kidding. He's more of a tennis guy :
trumptennisss.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Ivana was saying that Trump kept a book full of Hitler's speeches next to his bed, and then she stopped saying it. My guess is a large check shut her mouth.

Hey, why don't we ever hear from Marla Maples? If you recall, she paid a visit to Trump Tower just after Orange Man was elected. I doubt it was to wish him well. How big was that check?