Pride month

El Correcto

god is dead
What I don’t get about the argument coming from the Jew worshipping “Right” up in arms about sexuality being forced on people is the whole marriage debate. Wanting your religious practices enshrined into law and offering tax breaks based on your sexuality by the government.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean when you think about it who is really forcing sexuality on people?
Then your kids playing with married Ken and Barby dolls yet y’all being appalled by anything remotely hinting towards genderless or gay toys.

It’s really the Jewish brain washing that has done a number on this society.

El Correcto

god is dead
And before you start crying about waaah gay nazi man being mean to Jews.

I mean in a religious context, not the ethnically jewish people who I have no problem with.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What I don’t get about the argument coming from the Jew worshipping “Right” up in arms about sexuality being forced on people is the whole marriage debate. Wanting your religious practices enshrined into law and offering tax breaks based on your sexuality by the government.
I mean when you think about it who is really forcing sexuality on people?
Then your kids playing with married Ken and Barby dolls yet y’all being appalled by anything remotely hinting towards genderless or gay toys.

It’s really the Jewish brain washing that has done a number on this society.
And before you start crying about waaah gay nazi man being mean to Jews.

I mean in a religious context, not the ethnically jewish people who I have no problem with.
SmartSelect_20210619-125924_Gallery.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Couldn't be! @El Correcto is the sweet kitty cat of Current Events!
I don’t bully at work or even really share much about myself to co workers. I’m there to make money, I don’t even know most those people’s name. In my years at UPS only had one dude target me specifically with some disrespect about my sexuality, I didn’t go to management with it, I went to the union to warn him to cut it out.
When I was younger I did have an explosive temper and a short fuse, but I was never a bully. I didn’t target people weaker than me to make myself feel better, I targeted people that set me off. I got the scars on my face and knuckle to show it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hell I’ve lost more fights than I won, I’m not some big dude. But people learn that :censored2:ing with you is going to end in violence they tend to find another target, it just ain’t worth it to most cowards.