probable cause or not

JustAnotherBody

Im mad mad mad. I need your help.
today I went up to my manager and said I would like to be the first person to sign the bid sheet to be a ups astronaut and deliver packages to the moon.
Next thing I know im being driven to a clinic and forced to pee in a cup.
Believe it or not they found THC in my pee. Now I have no job no more.

Since when can trying to get a promotion get me fired. Did they have the right to make me pee?

sinceraly,
broke.

hoser

Industrial Slob
your manager is obviously incompetent and has no regard for his employees feelings. furthermore, your manager is a dick. on top of that, he is taking his inability to manage out on you, which, in turn, caused you to piss traces of THC. the union will get your job back. they have no right to make you piss into any starbucks cup, i mean, urine sample cup.

aspenleaf

Just explain to them that you inhaled when you delivered to Mellow Yellow and that it won’t happen again. Good luck.

JustAnotherBody

your manager is obviously incompetent and has no regard for his employees feelings. furthermore, your manager is a dick. on top of that, he is taking his inability to manage out on you, which, in turn, caused you to piss traces of THC. the union will get your job back. they have no right to make you piss into any starbucks cup, i mean, urine sample cup.

word.

i thought it was weird the clinic was the managers house and he video taped the whole thing

wannabeups

today I went up to my manager and said I would like to be the first person to sign the bid sheet to be a ups astronaut and deliver packages to the moon.

That is definitely an original.

Laughing my rear end off.