Problem with filing married with UPS..........

I recently got married a week ago. I have went to HR. No help... just gave me the 800 number. That number just gave me about 4 options that had nothing to do with it. The update my information only wanted to update my address and phone number..... Can anybody help me???? I need to get my wife and stepson added to my plan so everything can be up to date. Any help would be appreciated.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been married almost 10 years and they still have my wife on the insurance under her maiden name.

Which makes no sense because I could not add her until we were married.

nayrsiem

Be sure to do it soon. There is a window of time after you get married to add people. I almost missed it with my wife. Upsers.com might be of help

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Here I thought you were an old coot
KqtpF.gif

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I recently got married a week ago. I have went to HR. No help... just gave me the 800 number. That number just gave me about 4 options that had nothing to do with it. The update my information only wanted to update my address and phone number..... Can anybody help me???? I need to get my wife and stepson added to my plan so everything can be up to date. Any help would be appreciated.
Make your wife do it. That is what I did. You only get a short window to do it or you have to wait a year. Just look at your insurance card you should always keep with you. Call whatever number is on there.