Problem

Tony123

here the situation i order some games from gamestop and i forgot to put the apt number and im afraid that they wont deliver the package what should i do
should i put my name on the mail box and my apt number
or just wait outside until the UPS guy comes

SmithBarney

If there is an apt office, the driver might try to deliver there.
I Have in the past left door tags/delivery notices on the mailbox cluster(hoping the correct person would call to fix the address)
You could wait, but unless its a Next Day Air... you might be there all day..
But until UPS makes the first attempt you can't change anything about the delivery, not even to Hold for Pickup.
Good Luck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Chances are if he knows it's an apt complex and it doesn't have a number he will sheet it as need apt number as soon as he sees it. It will get to u prob just a day later it's just a video game don't freak out u will get it eventually.

brown bomber

brown bomber
it's very simple.......no apt.#...no name on the mailbox.........NO DELIVERY

every order I've placed online, they ask for apartment info......it's a requirement for the delivery

Indecisi0n

Put your full name on the mailbox and you might get it the same day. I normally take the package to the directory before i sheet it needs apt number.

Borderline 9.5

Call the 800 number and tell them you like to get this additional information to the driver. When we arrive in the morning we get this information and follow up with the correct address info.

here the situation i order some games from gamestop and i forgot to put the apt number and im afraid that they wont deliver the package what should i do
should i put my name on the mail box and my apt number
or just wait outside until the UPS guy comes

I would say return the games and perhaps try reading a book.

UPSGUY72

Don't worry UPS will find out where you live. the driver might sheet the package APT # need the first day your get you package the second day after the clerk looks up your address or call you for the APT #.

BrownBlue

New Jack
I always call in if I need apartment number or have a bad address. Because as humans, clerks are bound to screw it up if I bring it back. I on the otherhand am an immortal fireball-throwing wizard just like the people in IE.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i look up the tracking number and they need information on apartment number what do i do now

Call 1-800-742-5877, give them the tracking number and your apartment number. They will forward that information to the center and you will have your package tomorrow. You can also call that same number and ask that the package be held for pickup and you can then pick it up at your convenience. You can also have it forwarded to an alternate delivery address if that is more convenient for you. It is Your Choice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Call 1-800-742-5877, give them the tracking number and your apartment number. They will forward that information to the center and you will have your package tomorrow. You can also call that same number and ask that the package be held for pickup and you can then pick it up at your convenience. You can also have it forwarded to an alternate delivery address if that is more convenient for you. It is Your Choice.

Robert Shaw -- "Messiah" Hallelujah Chorus - YouTube

Tony123

THANK YOU
i thought it will be a machine well it was but then it connected me to an agent :youreright: