Problems

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was wondering last night I had a supervisor come into my trailer on second half and he did a ojs on me for load quality and graded me on load quality and on first half I loaded my trailer all but perfectly but on second half I got slammed and didn’t have time to get my load quality down and he gave me a average grade and I was wondering if they keep doing that to me could they eventually use the Paperwork that they used on me to get me fired and is so how do I go about handling the situation Because I truly am trying? Need honest answers please.

@Birdblue , you having problems?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was wondering last night I had a supervisor come into my trailer on second half and he did a ojs on me for load quality and graded me on load quality and on first half I loaded my trailer all but perfectly but on second half I got slammed and didn’t have time to get my load quality down and he gave me a average grade and I was wondering if they keep doing that to me could they eventually use the Paperwork that they used on me to get me fired and is so how do I go about handling the situation Because I truly am trying? Need honest answers please.
Hell yeah you need to worry about that @Birdblue .
That are setting you up