Production sheet

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Have Stuart RTS it for you.
tumblr_nc3zy29i1r1rd4558o1_250.gif

Daf

Ups and the union have no agreement on production. You are not required to sign any agreement that is separate from our collective bargaining agreement. If they try to punish you make sure your steward is with you and file a harassment grievance.
However if you are in your first 30 days of employment they can mess with you all they want.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ups and the union have no agreement on production. You are not required to sign any agreement that is separate from our collective bargaining agreement. If they try to punish you make sure your steward is with you and file a harassment grievance.
However if you are in your first 30 days of employment they can mess with you all they want.
you will sign your check over to me

542thruNthru

is ups making loaders sign production sheets and if they continue to not make production what will happen?

As many have already said. You are not required to sign and should not sign. If they threaten you will discipline ignore it. They are just trying to intimidate you into doing what they want. You can not be fired for refusing to sign.

Ignore there production standards. Work safe and to the best of your ability and you'll be fine.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
As many have already said. You are not required to sign and should not sign. If they threaten you will discipline ignore it. They are just trying to intimidate you into doing what they want. You can not be fired for refusing to sign.

Ignore there production standards. Work safe and to the best of your ability and you'll be fine.
you are

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We 5 gather around the "safety awareness tip" column of my service report every day. long sentences to do things like "Smile while working" or "join a fitness club", Better than the morning comics.