Brandon5658

So when I first joined up the United Parcel Service it bleeping sucked. Always being expected to work at a certain pace that was alien to me, being so tired I wanted to walk out etc.
I think I'm finally adjusted though. This past week I've been loading 3-5 trucks no problem. My supervisor thinks I'm on something lol. I've been slowly losing weight by fasting and just drinking a cup of coffee before my shift, eating a cheap ass sandwich from the vending machine during break etc. Preloading is somewhat easy to me now, I even did 7 trucks yesterday when some jackass decided to quit when he saw a mountain of packages coming down the belt lol.
So question: Can I double shift preloading with becoming a driver helper? I wanna get in some more hours and experience what its like on the road now.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Driver helper is not DOT.

Unless your building uses year-round helpers, you won't be double-shifting outside of Thanksgiving to Christmas generally speaking.

KOG72

I’m full of it
So when I first joined up the United Parcel Service it bleeping sucked. Always being expected to work at a certain pace that was alien to me, being so tired I wanted to walk out etc.
I think I'm finally adjusted though. This past week I've been loading 3-5 trucks no problem. My supervisor thinks I'm on something lol. I've been slowly losing weight by fasting and just drinking a cup of coffee before my shift, eating a cheap ass sandwich from the vending machine during break etc. Preloading is somewhat easy to me now, I even did 7 trucks yesterday when some jackass decided to quit when he saw a mountain of packages coming down the belt lol.
So question: Can I double shift preloading with becoming a driver helper? I wanna get in some more hours and experience what its like on the road now.
The extra work will come just be patience and keep your ears open for it.

Faceplanted

Stop doing meth before work my dudes

Turdferguson

Just a turd

What are you bipolar?
Last week you were the suckiest, suck whoever sucked a suck, and now you are the greatest thing since individually wrapped cheese slices.
How about you just calm the :censored2: down and work at UPS for more than three months.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

What are you bipolar?
Last week you were the suckiest, suck whoever sucked a suck, and now you are the greatest thing since individually wrapped cheese slices.
How about you just calm the :censored2: down and work at UPS for more than three months.

That's some funny :censored2:!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What are you bipolar?
993ABCEB-5EA4-4CE9-98A1-4F62779807E6.gif
C9E49891-960A-4E16-B78B-F7AAC5AA25A6.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

What are you bipolar?

Still laughing on this :censored2:! The is :censored2:ing comedian work!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
not on my watch