Progressives or Liberals

Sportello

Banned
06b680c32f275eb6b07a457ccc7883f9.jpg

Ironic that the picture is taken from a RW counter demonstration. The RW was protesting the anti Iraq war protesters. Guess they showed them.

If you like your wars, vote Republican, or Hillary (she's as much a Democrat as Barry Goldwater).

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not a baby until it is born.
Check the DNA when it's called a 'fetus". It's homo sapien. That's us in a nutshell.

So when the pregnant mom feels movement she says "I feel the clump of cells moving"? No, she says the baby is moving or the baby is kicking or the baby is active today. Something you wouldn't know anything about ....ever!!!!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Check the DNA when it's called a 'fetus". It's homo sapien. That's us in a nutshell.

So when the pregnant mom feels movement she says "I feel the clump of cells moving"? No, she says the baby is moving or the baby is kicking or the baby is active today. Something you wouldn't know anything about ....ever!!!!!
The deuce I lay every morning also has human DNA. It's not a fetus, it's a turd. When I feel that clump in motion it's called a bowel movement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The deuce I lay every morning also has human DNA. It's not a fetus, it's a turd. When I feel that clump in motion it's called a bowel movement.
That's sicko!!
So, when you feel your pregnant wifes belly, you say it's your bowel movement kicking....sick sick sick!!!
We were talking about babies and your poop is not a baby!!

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
WE were not talking about babies. To me it is a fetus. I don't consider a fetus a baby until it is viable on its own.

If you believe in God and that the Bible is the Word of God, then you are promoting Murder. If you do not believe in God, nothing I said will convince you.