Progressives or Liberals

wkmac

71% of WHITES are on welfare, but you continue to portray welfare recipients as minorities. How do you reconcile WHITES being the majority of welfare recievers?

TOS.

Gee Hoss, no wonder you catch such flak from people about your claims. There are almost 250 million whites in the US so 71% of that number is 177 million. The total US available workforce number for 2015' was around 156 million all year and the actual employed workforce number was between 148 and 149 million for 2015'. Actual number of people on welfare is 110 million with the following breakdown of racial makeup.

White 38 % or 41 million
Black 39% or 42 million
Hispanic 15% or 16 million
Asian 2% or 2 million
Other 3% or 3 million

TOS, I'll grant you that there are people here who abuse and twist welfare numbers (among other things) to frame their arguments in the way they want too and at the same time they can't use good argumentation to argue their way out of a paper sack but that doesn't grant you license to join them.

Sportello

What is your definition of 'welfare'?

For example, would a full time worker who qualifies for Medicaid be a 'welfare' recipient? Do children count?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

For example, would a full time worker who qualifies for Medicaid be a 'welfare' recipient? Do children count?
Anyone receiving benefits before 62 that did not pay into that system until 62.

Yes that is a form of welfare.

That worker needs to look for a better job.

realbrown1

Gee Hoss, no wonder you catch such flak from people about your claims. There are almost 250 million whites in the US so 71% of that number is 177 million. The total US available workforce number for 2015' was around 156 million all year and the actual employed workforce number was between 148 and 149 million for 2015'. Actual number of people on welfare is 110 million with the following breakdown of racial makeup.

White 38 % or 41 million
Black 39% or 42 million
Hispanic 15% or 16 million
Asian 2% or 2 million
Other 3% or 3 million

TOS, I'll grant you that there are people here who abuse and twist welfare numbers (among other things) to frame their arguments in the way they want too and at the same time they can't use good argumentation to argue their way out of a paper sack but that doesn't grant you license to join them.
Thanks for catching TOS in yet another LIE.

Probably his 20th lie this week.

And it's only Wednesday.

wkmac

If you are speaking to me, you first.

I'm already previously well on record that the welfare I was speaking to TOS about is the LESSER COST WISE form. Had TOS been more descriptive in his own definitions of the word rather than never objecting to the use by others in their posts, thus stipulating to how they frame it, then our conversation on welfare would indeed be radically different.

realbrown1

Anyone receiving benefits before 62 that did not pay into that system until 62.

Yes that is a form of welfare.

That worker needs to look for a better job.
I am glad DIDO rated this post "funny".

I guess he thinks it's funny that a person needs to apply to medicaid to survive in addition to working 40 hours per week instead of finding a better job that pays better with benefits.

Because finding a better job is just "funny".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am glad DIDO rated this post "funny".

I guess he thinks it's funny that a person needs to apply to medicaid to survive in addition to working 40 hours per week instead of finding a better job that pays better with benefits.

Because finding a better job is just "funny".
It is funny how often you over simplify complicated issues. Look, realbrownie just solved the age old problem of poverty. Everybody just needs to go get a better job. Lol.

What's your solution to ending worldwide hunger, starving people just need to eat more?

realbrown1

It is funny how often you over simplify complicated issues. Look, realbrownie just solved the age old problem of poverty. Everybody just needs to go get a better job. Lol.

What's your solution to ending worldwide hunger, starving people just need to eat more?
It was my solution to my problem of not making enough money to take care of my needs, then to raise a family.

I worked as a mechanic, a janitor, a stock person, in a warehouse, as an armed security guard and then loading trucks at UPS, because there was an opportunity to get a chance at a driving job.

Why can I do this, and not other people.

Are you saying that I am superior to those whom you say can not go get another (better) job?

Because it sounds like you are saying that I am superior to them.

newfie

TOS, I'll grant you that there are people here who abuse and twist welfare numbers (among other things) to frame their arguments in the way they want too and at the same time they can't use good argumentation to argue their way out of a paper sack but that doesn't grant you license to Lead them.

fixed it for you

moreluck

golden ticket member
eZEP3lW.jpg

BrownBrokeDown

If i have said it once i've said it a million times. I have been in the "workforce" for 17 years. Todays job enviroment is totally different than it was even 5 years ago. It's not as simple as I'll quit my 2 jobs, have my wife quit her 2 jobs, and we'll get better ones tomorrow.

BrownBrokeDown

I am glad you find it HILARIOUS to give away taxpayer money to people who failed to support themselves.

I wonder if you would find it HILARIOUS if they made you pay for it?
So your ok giving taxpayer money to bail out the corporations...bail out the banks...pay for ge to develop an engine the military doesnt want...etc...etc...etc...etc...