promoted again

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
... to on-floor supervisor. I will now oversee all departments under direct supervision from my onsite sup. My boss got promoted and they not only decided not to hire from outside for his position, but the entire chain of command for the agency and UPS supported the decision to offer me the role.

Lets go!
Hopefully you don’t have to operate any company vehicles

PT Crazy

I always tell the new supervisors. "I will be here longer than you." And laugh. I hope you are not married. If you are.....it won't be for long. Go UNION!!

11.19igrad

in my day it was 100% promotion from with-in.....its the only way to have credibility with the force...when did this going outside the company start ?
I am not sure, they have had 2 sups in my shoes before me, two got fired and I am taking my bosses job as he moves up a notch. UPS actually gave me the greenlight and they normally dont want a former hourly in the role. I have built a pretty solid relationship with UPS
Hey, forget all these guys here raining on your parade. You made the decision to post here knowing the general consensus towards supervisors - that's on you. But congratulations on your promotion. Obviously it's something you wanted so keep it up dude.
this is mail innovation sup not hub sup

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
... to on-floor supervisor. I will now oversee all departments under direct supervision from my onsite sup. My boss got promoted and they not only decided not to hire from outside for his position, but the entire chain of command for the agency and UPS supported the decision to offer me the role.

Lets go!
index.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I am not sure, they have had 2 sups in my shoes before me, two got fired and I am taking my bosses job as he moves up a notch. UPS actually gave me the greenlight and they normally dont want a former hourly in the role. I have built a pretty solid relationship with UPS

this is mail innovation sup not hub sup
Is that in Nashville?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Lets go!
So a few said, "friend-this" and quit. Lol, need some frest meat!

Dr.Brownz

in my day it was 100% promotion from with-in.....its the only way to have credibility with the force...when did this going outside the company start ?

When they realized the entire world had smartened up about the contract and lawyers. The thought of loosing money has UPS shaking like a dog :censored2:tin peach seeds