Proud Union Home Yard Signs?

InsideUPS

Anyone know where to purchase some “Proud Union Home” signs in small quantities?
915B58D7-3768-4AF6-B7F2-484F89703DB2.png

barnyard

KTM rider
There are a couple on my route. They both got them through their union. 1 is a pipefitter and the other an electrician.

Maybe try sending an email to your local union office.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Obviously. Trump wants the entire country Right-to-work.
I'm actually not so worried about Trump as much as I'm worried about ACB. We've been witnessing the fall of union power in America for decades with nothing gained except for a less equitable working society. I'm no far left extremist, but RTW hurts all workers and you dont have to be blinded by your political views to see it.

I know supervisors may like the idea of having a national right to work, but it hurts you guys just as much as it hurts us. Unionized companies have to be competitive with their wage and benefit packages to attract workers to go into management. The more the union workers have, they will offer you more to keep you. Unfortunately, we will inevitably lose this battle as we have lost so many before.

Enjoy working for pennies in the name of economic freedom. Lastly, pay your :censored2:ing dues.

InsideUPS

There are a couple on my route. They both got them through their union. 1 is a pipefitter and the other an electrician.

Maybe try sending an email to your local union office.
I've tried contacting our BA however he simply left about 75 Biden;Harris signs for me at our building. Not want I wanted or asked for. He seems oblivious to the fact that I simply want to promote Unions. I even sent him the email I received from the Chicago Federation of Labor who emailed me that order form. The only issue was the fact that the minimum order is 100 signs. If I have to pay for them I will but IMHO, I would like to think that our Local should be willing to sell items in reasonable quantities that promote Unions. Whatever happened to organizing efforts from our Union? Much easier to sit in your office and collect a paycheck rather than organize........