Psilocybin

S

Shushi

I love weed, but another kind of high I'm fond of is that of the magic mushroom!
Tomorrow night, I'm going to be in a colorful La-La land 'til the next morning. YAY!!

What's your drug of choice?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm sure all the feeder drivers will be chiming in here pretty soon.....

I did pretty much everything back in day, acid was probably my #1. These days my drug of choice is sleep.

S

Shushi

Aw, damn. Sorry for that, Jones. You need a good three-day weekend.
Day #1: Trip your ass off.
Day #2: Sleep, sleep, snack time, sleep, shower, sleep.
Day #3: Once you've reassured yourself that the leprechauns in your utensil drawer were imaginary, have another snack or two only this time, you'll use a fork & then it's back to reality.

over9five

Staff member
Shifting.....yeah, that's my drug.

Give me a hightop shifter, and lotsa trailers to move..... Better then sex!

over9five

Staff member
I love weed, but another kind of high I'm fond of is that of the magic mushroom!
Tomorrow night, I'm going to be in a colorful La-La land 'til the next morning. YAY!!

What's your drug of choice?

Would that show up in my piss test?

S

Shushi

Shifting.....yeah, that's my drug.

Give me a hightop shifter, and lotsa trailers to move..... Better then sex!

BETTER? Personally, if I could have one high & one high only in life, I'd pick sex. Hands down.
None of that slow, "Oh, my, look how naughty/in new-found-love we are" movie sex, but rather some rough, loud, dehydrating, blood glucose level depleting, almost painful, three-day weekend requiring (see my previous comment, the basics are near the same **minus the leprechauns... unless that's your thing**) sex.
Oh well, to each, his own. I suppose.
Thank goodness I'm not limited to just one high.:winks:

over9five

Staff member
BETTER? Personally, if I could have one high & one high only in life, I'd pick sex. Hands down.
None of that slow, "Oh, my, look how naughty/in new-found-love we are" movie sex, but rather some rough, loud, dehydrating, blood glucose level depleting, almost painful, three-day weekend requiring (see my previous comment, the basics are near the same **minus the leprechauns... unless that's your thing**) sex.
Oh well, to each, his own. I suppose.
Thank goodness I'm not limited to just one high.:winks:

Why do all weekend that which take 3 minutes?

S

Shushi

Some of us dabble, some only play with the au natural (like moi), some have go-tos, some do a little of just about everything, some do too much of whichever & some do nothing, which is perfectly ok.
There's not a thing wrong with choosing not to partake.
Anyway, that leaves more for those of us that DO partake. :peaceful:

I've always wanted to try peyote. Is it as other-worldly as people sometimes say it is?

I can't wait 'til tonight! Yay!!

rod

Retired 22 years
My latest drug of choice is spelled Harley-Davidson. Although completely legal is is stiill a high that is expensive and hard to explain. In the meantime I am waiting for Minnesota to legalize medical marijauna------------------------------------- I think I feel a slight headache coming on.