Psilocybin

S

Shushi

DON'T DO IT!!
Come to my house, instead. I'll give your locks a good tugging... & afterward, you can relax while I give you a treat :bigsmile2:

Oh, gawd, I'm aweful, haha!

wkmac

My choice of high is straight cuts, square joints and sawdust.

OK, now I'm completely with you on that. But now what's the drug of choice here?

Delta? Powermatic? Jet? Or?

my dream drug
:wink2:

As to MDMA/Ecstasy and cancer research, Over, you're probably right about attitudes and 10 years. MDMA which was developed by Merck in 1912' is already in testing stages for treating in PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and for anxiety with cancer patients. So you never know and if Merck sees profit, all bets are off because even though it's now illegal, I'm betting Merck maintained it's patent rights.

DS

Fenderbender
I used to love shrooms,but some people react negatively to them.
One friend hid upstairs in the spare bedroom and stared at the vacuum cleaner for 4 hours.
Peyote requires respect,Personally,I'm not big on hallucinations,and the active ingredient is mescaline.
Not quite acid,but a darker opiate like buzz.
I've always wanted to try absinthe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to love shrooms,but some people react negatively to them.
One friend hid upstairs in the spare bedroom and stared at the vacuum cleaner for 4 hours.
Peyote requires respect,Personally,I'm not big on hallucinations,and the active ingredient is mescaline.
Not quite acid,but a darker opiate like buzz.
I've always wanted to try absinthe.
In "Murder By Numbers" with Sandra Bullock, the 2 murder suspects toasted each other with absinthe....creepy!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
In the meantime I am waiting for Minnesota to legalize medical marijuana------------------------------------- I think I feel a slight headache coming on.

I won't do or try medical marijuana as long as I hold a CDL.

I tried it once in high school and puked all over a boy named david.

S

Shushi

I don't pull up this thread for a day or two & now just look! Drugs, sex, & rock & roll all over the place! :)