PST

Peets01

So I I burned through all my option days and available paid time off days but I have a good chunk of available pst. I recently recovered from Covid and had to take a few extra days off even after recovering due to some days still not feeling well. I asked if I can use my available pst but management says “those are from you being a part time employee and have no more use since you’re now full time”. To me this doesn’t make any sense.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You start all over again as a new full timer, the first year you will only be eligible for your option week and days. After that they will go back to your part time seniority date for future vacation weeks.

Commercial Inside Release

PT & FT have different entitlements, pension, insurance, and progression.

Also, you are in peril during the seasonal period. Your FT seniority date will likely be after the holiday seasonal period.

At UPS, every interaction with management, especially bids & classification, are a gamble.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So I I burned through all my option days and available paid time off days but I have a good chunk of available pst. I recently recovered from Covid and had to take a few extra days off even after recovering due to some days still not feeling well. I asked if I can use my available pst but management says “those are from you being a part time employee and have no more use since you’re now full time”. To me this doesn’t make any sense.
Why did you get the vaccine? 🤦‍♂️

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ups pays you if you send in the proper documentation for covid

Peets01

PT & FT have different entitlements, pension, insurance, and progression.

Also, you are in peril during the seasonal period. Your FT seniority date will likely be after the holiday seasonal period.

At UPS, every interaction with management, especially bids & classification, are a gamble.
I have seniority as a FT I qualified as a 22.4 this past summer so my seniority date started back in July.