PT handler-Ground vs express?

StuffItFred

I interviewed at Express and Ground. Ground offered lower pay with no benefits and worse hours (3-8 AM or something like that). I chose Express. I get paid a few dollars/hour more than Ground offered, full benefits, tuition reimbursement. And no you can't work for both companies. I was told that in the interview for Ground. And I like the hours a lot more at Express.

Sorry to hear you chose either........Sadly it will be something you will regret. Keep looking for something else because this steaming heap is a dead end.

I interviewed at Express and Ground. Ground offered lower pay with no benefits and worse hours (3-8 AM or something like that). I chose Express. I get paid a few dollars/hour more than Ground offered, full benefits, tuition reimbursement. And no you can't work for both companies. I was told that in the interview for Ground. And I like the hours a lot more at Express.
i understand that but i dont want to jeopardize the Ground as i being interviewed in person already. also done a phone interview for express about few days ago but haven't heard anything from them so far. most likely i will get the Ground offer first and i have to take it. crossing your finger for express may backfire on me and end up with no job at all. i love express too!

note: Ground does give you these benefits after you work for them like 1000 Hr. as for express around my area, the job post haven't said anything about these benefits.

ok.... had an interview with ground on the 4th and few days later for the express but now it's almost end of October, i haven't heard anything from both of them so far. This is like my perfect job for a college student. am i going to get the job or am i just impatience? perhaps i should give them a call on Monday.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
ok.... had an interview with ground on the 4th and few days later for the express but now it's almost end of October, i haven't heard anything from both of them so far. This is like my perfect job for a college student. am i going to get the job or am i just impatience? perhaps i should give them a call on Monday.

​The only things that move quickly at FedEx are the packages and discipline. Be patient but also call Monday.

Last edited: