PT preload hours question.

ACG12

I have a full time job along with UPS and because my hub continues to push the start time back, we’ve been getting out later and later.

When I applied, the description stated I’d be working 3 1/2 hours - 4 hours per night and I’ve been exceeding that. Am I required to work more than 4 hours?

My goal is to be a driver, but until then, my full time job comes first and I have to make sure I get there on time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have a full time job along with UPS and because my hub continues to push the start time back, we’ve been getting out later and later.

When I applied, the description stated I’d be working 3 1/2 hours - 4 hours per night and I’ve been exceeding that. Am I required to work more than 4 hours?
you work until the job is done

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

My goal is to be a driver, but until then, my full time job comes first and I have to make sure I get there on time.

i know this sounds crazy but, maybe you should ask your boss this

Instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet

SMH

in the style
Of
Quadguy

watdaflock?

Welcome to UPS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Eh, that’s like getting a different answer every time you ask the same question.

well, in that case leave whenever it’s most convenient for you
C465F4E5-A388-4B56-8F96-DC60A6E3E1BC.gif

Duc848EVO

Yes, you have (not all the time) to stay untill the work is done.

I usually get out early by showing of a little skin or being nice to my pt sups. Try flirting with your sup, it might help you out with getting off early.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, you have (not all the time) to stay untill the work is done.

I usually get out early by showing of a little skin or being nice to my pt sups. Try flirting with your sup, it might help you out with getting off early.

you a dude?

if so that’s creepy