PT Raise Question.

BMWSauber1991

So if my raise of .50 cents is this month on the 29th will I also get the .70 cent raise from the new contract in August? Or do I get the .50 cent raise then a .20 cent raise to account for the new wage progression?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So if my raise of .50 cents is this month on the 29th will I also get the .70 cent raise from the new contract in August? Or do I get the .50 cent raise then a .20 cent raise to account for the new wage progression?

If you are getting a .50 cent raise this month.... that indicates you are still in a "part-time" progression.

​-Bug-

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

The way I interpreted the language...

If you're in progression BEFORE the new contract takes effect (8/1/13) then you receive the General Wage Increases (GWI) and your wage will never be below what you would have received had you still been in progression.

However, the new progression (with $10/hr starting pay) takes effect for all new hires that attain seniority AFTER 8/1/13.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

If you're in progression BEFORE the new contract takes effect (8/1/13) then you receive the General Wage Increases (GWI) and your wage will never be below what you would have received had you still been in progression.

However, the new progression (with $10/hr starting pay) takes effect for all new hires that attain seniority AFTER 8/1/13.

We have a winner. :wink2:

​-Bug-

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​That's how I read it too.