PT Supervisor calling in sick.

MKO17

I was just promoted to PT supervisor, I've been with UPS for around 1 year 5 months, so I have 4 option days. For the next 2 weeks I will be training for my supervisor position, but I am really sick. I was wondering if I keep my option days and would I get it trouble or lose my promotion if I call in?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I was just promoted to PT supervisor, I've been with UPS for around 1 year 5 months, so I have 4 option days. For the next 2 weeks I will be training for my supervisor position, but I am really sick. I was wondering if I keep my option days and would I get it trouble or lose my promotion if I call in?

You gave up the right to be sick when you went into management. It's in the handbook; did you even read the handbook?

T

Turdferguson

Were those option days part of your hourly benefits?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I

I'm glad I posted here so I can get responses back from a**holes like you instead of real help.
I'd grow a thicker skin, or else you're not gonna make it.

Yes, of course you can call in sick. But you would most likely have been paid out on your days by now, or at least in the process of it. I wouldn't bank on being able to get paid for it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd grow a thicker skin, or else you're not gonna make it.

Yes, of course you can call in sick. But you would most likely have been paid out on your days by now, or at least in the process of it. I wouldn't bank on being able to get paid for it.
image.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444234504.914252.jpg