PT Supervisors without their bosses are like baby roaches without their mom

Staydryitsraining

Part time sups in my hub don't tell anyone what to do. One sits on his phone and the other helps because we get killed and understaffed. Neither instruct anyone on where to go or what to do.

hehe xd

Part time sups in my hub don't tell anyone what to do. One sits on his phone and the other helps because we get killed and understaffed. Neither instruct anyone on where to go or what to do.

lol wtf. on friday we had 3 sups gang up on one guy for going "too slow" the worker fired back started screaming at the top of his lungs to them. they told him to go home but he didn't listen. guess they don't have that much power after all

PT Car Washer

lol wtf. on friday we had 3 sups gang up on one guy for going "too slow" the worker fired back started screaming at the top of his lungs to them. they told him to go home but he didn't listen. guess they don't have that much power after all
They have as much power as their manager allows. I have seen people fired (came back) for a lot less.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
They were all over the place. Yelling at everyone, going to every truck, corner and crevice of the building wondering how to control the friday rush
If the can't piss you off. Which it clearly states from your signature then just blow it off ur back. Ups sucks, don't lets it suck up your mojo.