Published time allowance measurements? (statistical values?)

just interested

Not sure what to call what I am looking for and forgive me if it is already published elsewhere in the archives (I've been unable to find it), but would someone please post the time allowances associated with any and all driver actions?

Thanks.

DS

Fenderbender
I don't recall ever seeing such a thing here in the cafe.Although I may be wrong.I did find some relative information at denverbrown.com but not a complete list.
Like Upstate posted in a recent thread , the only allowance he and I have heard of is the 3 minutes for a COD delivery.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
And the only "allowance" JI needs to be interested in, is how much of his paycheck the old lady will "allow" him to have this week.:surprised::wink2:

just interested

Ok guys.....I get what you mean; and I will work at my pace appropriate for safety, while remaining effective/quick.

I just don't think there is anything wrong with my knowing what the average values are for basic activities we perform. I'm not saying that they should be used as a performance measurement, but as a new driver I think it would be helpful just to have an idea or clue what a nationwide average would be for different aspects of our job.

Is that too much to ask?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ok guys.....I get what you mean; and I will work at my pace appropriate for safety, while remaining effective/quick.

I just don't think there is anything wrong with my knowing what the average values are for basic activities we perform. I'm not saying that they should be used as a performance measurement, but as a new driver I think it would be helpful just to have an idea or clue what a nationwide average would be for different aspects of our job.

Is that too much to ask?
This is a big nation with loads of differing numbers. By the time you figure it all out, it will change, so don't worry about this. It's one less thing to think about.

Yes it is too much to ask.

A good rule of thumb would be: What ever you do - it won't be good enough.
You've got that right.