Punching in Diad

Scuderia1

This may sound like a silly question. But I always forget can some one outline the steps for when you leave the building on Diad. And when you come back? Thanks.

Sent using BrownCafe App

jaker

trolling
You know this might be easier for you to learn if you just ask one of those other people who work at your hub to show you

BrownChoice

Itll show you on EDD screen what to do, but here goes:

1st: you punch in your info, big arrow up.

2nd: get EDD for your route .

3rd: go into edd and go from top of list which is I believe vehicle dvir, and inside building, kinda both self explanatory.

THEN YOU GO OUT AND DELIVER.

Once done do opposite order of above, then di the Turn-In procedure, also easy once you know the diad.

Everyone was in the same boat at some point, so dont worry. You get the hang of it pretty quick and after that you can start learning other things like communication, transfering edd, special counts, etc.

Good Luck!!!

Z

ZQXC

Even if you forget to enter your leave bldg. time, the diad will alert you to do so after the first stop complete.

S

selfcancelsignal

Thanks. Yea your right I have been shown so many times that I kind of feel stupid asking lol

Sent using BrownCafe App
Took me a couple weeks to get comfy w/ this process too, man. That was on the lunky :censored2: DIAD IV though.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always enjoyed putting sort/load time in if the preload wasn't finished.

Really, really burned the preload supes butt.
Not really allowed anymore.

What do I care what my am time is. Who cares if I'm allotted 10 minutes of AM time. PCM lasts 5-7 minutes a good pretrip is 5 minutes long I'm behind before I even start. Oh well.

TheKingOfQueens

This may sound like a silly question. But I always forget can some one outline the steps for when you leave the building on Diad. And when you come back? Thanks.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Go to upsers site Brotha. Diad steps are right on there . Hope this helps !!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

BrownTexas

I always enjoyed putting sort/load time in if the preload wasn't finished.

Really, really burned the preload supes butt.
Have been told by management not to do this because I was one of 2 drivers out of 55 doing it. It made them look bad so they told me to stop. I did it solely because I know I'm going to bonus and being in the building 20 minutes in the morning would eat into my bonus.

Z

ZQXC

Have been told by management not to do this because I was one of 2 drivers out of 55 doing it. It made them look bad so they told me to stop. I did it solely because I know I'm going to bonus and being in the building 20 minutes in the morning would eat into my bonus.

Sort & load time should have no impact upon your bonus because it occurs before leave building. Any bonus calculation would be between lv. bldg. and ret. bldg.

BrownTexas

Sort & load time should have no impact upon your bonus because it occurs before leave building. Any bonus calculation would be between lv. bldg. and ret. bldg.
I've been told you get roughly 9 minutes of in building time. 9 am minutes and 9 pm minutes. So being in the building longer affects you time.

Z

ZQXC

I've been told you get roughly 9 minutes of in building time. 9 am minutes and 9 pm minutes. So being in the building longer affects you time.

They don't want you in the bldg. any longer than that because you are not producing any income. If you beat the established SPORH for the route you will make bonus. By its very definition
SPORH is Stops Per On Road Hour. You are not on road during AM and PM time.