Putin

BrownArmy

0a81f9a9174a7e0c604dad9b08334fe7535744448a6c979d3484f58ea0e1c583.jpg

By all reports, Bush Jr. walked into the Presidency a dumb friend, but quickly realized the gravity of the position, and applied himself.

(Watch this drive!)

Trump, not so much, and it's not clear to me he understands what's going on.

Hard to teach a dirty dog new tricks, I guess.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
By all reports, Bush Jr. walked into the Presidency a dumb friend, but quickly realized the gravity of the position, and applied himself.

(Watch this drive!)

Trump, not so much, and it's not clear to me he understands what's going on.

Hard to teach a dirty dog new tricks, I guess.
You know you are an idiot when you make George W. Bush look competent and Presidential..Drumpf is crashing at far greater speeds than I imagined. He seems totally inept...in every aspect of life. Well, I take that back, he is quite proficient at Projection...but not much else.It cannot be said enough. Government is not a business. It is beyond foolish to expect it to be run as a business.

vantexan

You know you are an idiot when you make George W. Bush look competent and Presidential..Drumpf is crashing at far greater speeds than I imagined. He seems totally inept...in every aspect of life. Well, I take that back, he is quite proficient at Projection...but not much else.It cannot be said enough. Government is not a business. It is beyond foolish to expect it to be run as a business.
Hmmmm............