Putin

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Interesting how its apparently OK to call Trump an Orangutan but you absolutely positively must not call Michelle Obama a Gorilla.

No racial overtones for Trump. Definite racism with Michelle. Sorry you're not smart enough to tell the difference. Here it is,sloowwwwerr for you.

1. Trump has fake orange hair in the shade of an orangutan's color.

2. Michelle is being compared to an ape, as in Blacks are more related to apes than Whites are.

3. You are truly an idiot.

Joe Nuno

IMG_0136.JPG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No racial overtones for Trump. Definite racism with Michelle. Sorry you're not smart enough to tell the difference. Here it is,sloowwwwerr for you.

1. Trump has fake orange hair in the shade of an orangutan's color.

2. Michelle is being compared to an ape, as in Blacks are more related to apes than Whites are.

3. You are truly an idiot.

1. lacks facts
2. remove the clothes and there is no difference
3. again lacks facts

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Kind of funny.
refresh my memory , just who did the US Communist Party endorse ?

See #3 above. More proof, KKK Man. God, I wish you'd come out to Oakland and say this kind of :censored2:. You'd be in major trouble. I'll pay for your ticket...just stand in the middle of the street and say "Michelle is an Ape". I'd give you 5 minutes to live. Blue state "coloreds" don't act like the ones in the Red states.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
See #3 above. More proof, KKK Man. God, I wish you'd come out to Oakland and say this kind of :censored2:. You'd be in major trouble. I'll pay for your ticket...just stand in the middle of the street and say "Michelle is an Ape". I'd give you 5 minutes to live. Blue state "coloreds" don't act like the ones in the Red states.
West Coast to East Coast translation :
your opinion does not matter , we in California speak for the country , and killing you would prove it