PVD BYOD

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s actually byob. The pvds are to supply all of us with beer for when we get off work

Thanks for all your help

ifreak

It stands for Bring Your Own Device and I wouldn’t do it. When you agree you agree to the following:
* You have to put in and maintain a real password (thought biometrics will still work).
* UPS has the right to see what web pages you visit or literally anything you do with your device (I am told they don’t but could)
* UPS has the right to completely wipe your personal device for any reason.

It’s just a bad idea IMO. Use your laptop or let UPS provide you with a device if they want you to carry one.

FMMRFDEX

I'm doing BYOD and I get a call everyday saying my information for time punches miles and package data did not upload.

I put in all my trip records and scan everything but I'm getting lectured because my phone wont upload to their servers. I have to call the center after every shift so I can get paid. But they still call me after 9pm every night to reboot me phone and punch in and out, but they tell me they never see the data.

So far really regretting BYOD and the center never sends one for me to my pod.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It stands for Bring Your Own Device and I wouldn’t do it. When you agree you agree to the following:
* You have to put in and maintain a real password (thought biometrics will still work).
* UPS has the right to see what web pages you visit or literally anything you do with your device (I am told they don’t but could)
* UPS has the right to completely wipe your personal device for any reason.

It’s just a bad idea IMO. Use your laptop or let UPS provide you with a device if they want you to carry one.
Laptop? Yeah that’ll work
SMH