PVD Driver

RPCDGrunt

Long time lurker here but, I wanted to register an account to go on a little rant here. I have been sent to help this PVD driver the last couple of nights in a row in a very rural part of our delivery area because, he can’t find the stops. Now this dude is cross eyed as I’ll get out. Not like, which eye is looking at me? More like how is this dude even seeing me? Night after night this dude can’t find stops right off the road with clear numbers on the mailbox. And day after day they keep sending him out with the same stuff, and later me to help him. How do people like this continue to have a job let alone get hired in the first place?

Est.1998

Long time lurker here but, I wanted to register an account to go on a little rant here. I have been sent to help this PVD driver the last couple of nights in a row in a very rural part of our delivery area because, he can’t find the stops. Now this dude is cross eyed as I’ll get out. Not like, which eye is looking at me? More like how is this dude even seeing me? Night after night this dude can’t find stops right off the road with clear numbers on the mailbox. And day after day they keep sending him out with the same stuff, and later me to help him. How do people like this continue to have a job let alone get hired in the first place?
What kind of vehicle does he drive?

RPCDGrunt

Like a Rav 4 type of thing?
Funny how UPS pays him over $20 an hour to basically hold stops for you to retrieve later. Best job ever!
That’s what I’m saying man, I got to him the other night and he had run 16 stops all day. It took five head to finish his stuff. Sup was flabbergasted I couldn’t finish 42 stops in a five stop per hour area at 7 at night.

Est.1998

That’s what I’m saying man, I got to him the other night and he had run 16 stops all day. It took five head to finish his stuff. Sup was flabbergasted I couldn’t finish 42 stops in a five stop per hour area at 7 at night.
After the first couple of times of me having to help him out. The third and every time after that, I'd give him 16 stops, and keep the rest. It would be way easier to work his stops in while i delivered than come back to him later and basically back track.

HR guaranteed him a 22.4 delivery job after Peak.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Sounds like PVDs had a pow wow and decided to slow down nationwide.

22.5 was said as a joke, but 2020 might have more things to come

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Sounds like PVDs had a pow wow and decided to slow down nationwide.

22.5 was said as a joke, but 2020 might have more things to come
Not mine
He is Super PVD who thinks this job is cake and was told by Our Center Manager that he would be brought in as an off the street hire after peak
Whatever
He thinks that because he can deliver cake resi's out of his car with no hardware that this job is for him
Don't hold your breath

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Not mine
He is Super PVD who thinks this job is cake and was told by Our Center Manager that he would be brought in as an off the street hire after peak
Whatever
He thinks that because he can deliver cake resi's out of his car with no hardware that this job is for him
Don't hold your breath
What a Super PVD?

Sounds similar to a seasonal pt temp casual ft driver hired by seasonal pt HR temp ft supe...

Zowert

Not mine
Whatever
Don't hold your breath
Oh you wait, if they do bring him in (as a 22.4 most likely) his tone will change real quick when he’s handed a board full of 200 addresses and a bricked out package car. Add around a dozen pick ups to that. I wish I could be there on his first day.

As far as helping PVDs, I would say no. If they forced me I’d drop anchor and bury them in 9.5 grievances. PVDs are basically overpaid Amazon flex drivers.

textat3

My PVD is a beast. When he is done with his stuff he meets up with me and I jump for him. I set my truck up pretty much stop for stop but he drives because the truck is a stick and he is better with the clutch. We bang it out in no time. I figure at least this way if we wreck the accident will be on him and not me.

My PVD is a beast. When he is done with his stuff he meets up with me and I jump for him. I set my truck up pretty much stop for stop but he drives because the truck is a stick and he is better with the clutch. We bang it out in no time. I figure at least this way if we wreck the accident will be on him and not me.
That's a good way to get fired...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I thought I’d heard it all
I guess not
SMH