Qualification rules

Beegannon03

Anyone know where I could find literature in the rules UPS has for qualifying? I was told by a driver that I have to work 30 days straight and if management has given me any days off, I automatically qualify. Seems strange to me, but I would be interested in reading some more about it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
20ADB17B-74A8-4708-B9E1-CC80E9230BE8.gif
Anyone know where I could find literature in the rules UPS has for qualifying? I was told by a driver that I have to work 30 days straight and if management has given me any days off, I automatically qualify. Seems strange to me, but I would be interested in reading some more about it.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

I don't think I could go 30 days straight.

Beegannon03

I don't think I could go 30 days straight.

I mean 30 working days, m-friend...

I’m just curious if there’s any literature out there about this. Would just be helpful to read and know what their rules regarding it are.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You do not automatically qualify when we give qualifiing people days off. You're a scrub and when your training route isn't in, we will send you home so you won't screw up.

BUCN85

One thing I do know is if you get taken off the route you are qualifying in and put on another route you automatically qualify regardless of your numbers.

MDX91

30 days straight, m-friend. Run scratch for 5 days straight somewhere in there. Don't hit anything, make your airs and pickups.