Question about job application

optikz

Hello.

I currently work for fedex and was informed by a few of my friends that work over at ups that they were looking for some outside drivers. According to them they are in need of quite a few drivers. I looked online and saw that the job was posted and I applied. it told me it would take 15-20 minutes to complete. Then it told me "The location you have selected does not have any available appointment times for the work shift you indicated as your preference" after I clicked on the application. I did not have an option to pick a shift. Now it's saying the application is complete.

Not sure if it went through but they are telling me I just need to go up there and talk to the manager. Would yall recommend that? I'm not sure if the application went through or not even though it says complete. I never did anything other than create a profile and hit apply for the job.

snarts

When you get that message it means they have the maximum amount of applicants needed. If they didn't you would of have got a time and date for an interview right away.

By The Book

Well they gave me the managers name and told me to talk to him. So I guess it won't hurt to go up there
If I was the manager I would like to shake your hand and look you in the eye. It shows initiative and if you want the job you'll be able to say that in person.