Question on Edibles: Purely Hypothetical

MassWineGuy

Someone just got home from delivering joy and happiness. Their wife prepared a delicious dinner. At the same on the same stove said wife was also making edibles for herself. The arrivee dislikes how pot makes them feel and hasn't used or taken anything but doctor-prescribed medication. They also want to keep their job.

Tired arrivee kind of nearly hears her describ

MassWineGuy

Sorry! My technical skills went on vacation. What I meant was:

Picture this:

Someone just got home from delivering joy and happiness. Their wife prepared a delicious dinner. At the same on the same stove She was also making edibles for herself. The arrivee disliked how pot made them feel and hasn't used or taken anything but doctor-prescribed medication for many years. They also want to keep their job.

Tired arrivee hears wife describe the pesto she made. Did she say she mixed it into the dinner? Or was it the green, simmering liquid in the pan? They gleefully added a few tablespoons mixed into everything. The food was great.

FAST FWD: 25 Minutes

Pressure at both temples and an odd light feeling. Thinking it over, they asked on which burner the edibles simmered. The answer was unpleasant. But nothing like the six hours that followed. One edible teeming with THC is to a joint what an friend-16 is to a Yugo. Very strong, over the limits of safety. A terrible night began.

Pure hypothesis and speculation, but how long does THC stay in your system?

It will be fine

Picture this:

Someone just got home from delivering joy and happiness. Their wife prepared a delicious dinner. At the same on the same stove She was also making edibles for herself. The arrivee disliked how pot made them feel and hasn't used or taken anything but doctor-prescribed medication for many years. They also want to keep their job.

Tired arrivee hears wife describe the pesto she made. Did she say she mixed it into the dinner? Or was it the green, simmering liquid in the pan? They gleefully added a few tablespoons mixed into everything. The food was great.

Pressure at both temples and an odd light feeling. Thinking it over, they asked on which burner the edibles simmered. The answer was unpleasant. But nothing like the six hours that followed. One edible teeming with THC is to a joint what an friend-16 is to a Yugo. Very strong, over the limits of safety. A terrible night began.

2-3 weeks typically.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Picture this:

Up to 1 month

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Someone just got home from delivering joy and happiness. Their wife prepared a delicious dinner. At the same on the same stove said wife was also making edibles for herself. The arrivee dislikes how pot makes them feel and hasn't used or taken anything but doctor-prescribed medication. They also want to keep their job.

Tired arrivee kind of nearly hears her describ
Your also going to have to shave your head incase they do a hair follicle test
3_Britney-shaves-her-head.jpg

Just to be safe

allahuakbar

She/Her
Just call your boss and tell him everything. You’re donezo.

Real talk. If you’re not a smoker the thc will probably not even show up in a test or be out within a week.