Question Please help

daniel895

I have questions and I need help.

1. What are they eight keys to lifting and lowering

2. What are the five keys to preventing slips and falls.

3. Once the belt is secure who can unsecure it.

CFLBrown

1. I know some: Stand close, Position feet. Bend at knees. Test weight. Get a firm grip. Lift with legs. (Close enough, ask a preload sup they know this stuff by heart)

2. Dont come to work (Just kidding, but I don't remember there being 5) Wear sturdy shoes, keep eyes ahead of work, and drawing a blank on whatever else.

3. Only the person that secured it.

DS

Fenderbender
1]getclose to the object
2]postion your feet
3]bend at the knees-keep the natural curve of the back
4]test for weight and shifting
5]get a firm grip and grasp at opposite corners
6]lift with your legs in a smooth steady motion
7]move your feet step or pivot dont twist
8]use equipment

daniel895

Yes it is a depth of knowledge assesment I never got a manual or noting. I alos have one more question. If a package is leaking and it has no label what do you do. Isnt it dont touch leave area and notify supervisor.

Brown_Noser

Large Member
Yes it is a depth of knowledge assesment I never got a manual or noting. I alos have one more question. If a package is leaking and it has no label what do you do. Isnt it dont touch leave area and notify supervisor.
Yep, that’s it.
Just remember DEN: Don’t touch. Evacuate the area. Notify your Supervisor. :thumbup1:

trickpony1

If a package is leaking and it has no label what do you do.
......throw your body over it so if it explodes your package car doesn't get damaged and you won't get a warning letter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (the cutesy, rolling and laughing icons mean I think what I just posted was funny and shouldn't be taken seriously)

raceanoncr

......throw your body over it so if it explodes your package car doesn't get damaged and you won't get a warning letter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (the cutesy, rolling and laughing icons mean I think what I just posted was funny and shouldn't be taken seriously)

Thanks for the disclaimer, Trick. As dumb as some of us have been called on here, I think we need it! :sad: