Question regarding disciplinary progression.

undies

I won't go in to details as to what my problem is, just that it is not a "cardinal sin" and in my opinion is rather petty. So I was suspended a few months ago, never got my free day off and filed a grievance. I'm wondering what happens if they try to write me up on a discharge seeing as how the previous write up has yet to be resolved through the union. If they try to discharge me, do I stop working? Do I wait till the previous write up is handled? Do they all get lumped up together? Any responses would be greatly appreciated, also if you need/want any more details please feel free to ask.

I won't go in to details as to what my problem is, just that it is not a "cardinal sin" and in my opinion is rather petty. So I was suspended a few months ago, never got my free day off and filed a grievance. I'm wondering what happens if they try to write me up on a discharge seeing as how the previous write up has yet to be resolved through the union. If they try to discharge me, do I stop working? Do I wait till the previous write up is handled? Do they all get lumped up together? Any responses would be greatly appreciated, also if you need/want any more details please feel free to ask.
They always pull this crap.They will more than likely wait until you file a couple of grievances then they will want to play LETS MAKE A DEAL!!! You know drop yours and we will drop ours! Just play the game and try not to give them any freebees!!

gorilla75jdw

file under art. 7 , like mentioned before , and in the meantime , bust their heads on supervisor working grievances as leverage until his is resolved .