Question!!,

whenIgetthere

We had a pm pickup courier, at one station I worked at, who worked there for maybe three weeks. One night he went out on the road. After a while, dispatch realized they couldn't get in touch with him. Management was freaking... The guy had driven his truck back to the station and parked it around back, keys in it, and was never seen again. We were all so envious and got a good laugh out of that one.

Hmmm, that happened at my station too! We swings didn't mind, it was the easiset PUP rte in the station, was like getting paid to read the newspaper for four hours every night.

ManInBrown

iffen you're a courier or RTD, on your last day leave your fully loaded vehicle in the middle of the road (preferably upside down) and pre-arrange to have someone there to pick you up.

LOL. Employee at my station got fired a couple years ago. He GFT'd it and from what I heard there was a good chance he was going to win the GFT and was going to get the job back. He told another employee he had no interest in coming back. The GFT process took so long he had found another job already. But if they did give him the job back, his plan was too come back for one day. And mis-deliver every package on the truck. And when he was done he was going to park the truck on the side of the road and have a ride there to pick him up. Needless to say he lost the GFT. That would have been funny.