question????

Marne Vet

They're a part of a little online circle-jerk where they get to pretend online they're important. Keyboard Cowboys, but ******* in real life.

Nimnim

The Nim
If I feel someone crosses the line for me, I report it. I will also report posts that are made just to instigate someone crossing the line.

I let probably more slide than I should without reporting since this is a public forum, but it comes down to the mods don't read everything so if you don't report it you can't complain if it doesn't get taken care of.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If I feel someone crosses the line for me, I report it. I will also report posts that are made just to instigate someone crossing the line.

I let probably more slide than I should without reporting since this is a public forum, but it comes down to the mods don't read everything so if you don't report it you can't complain if it doesn't get taken care of.

I'm not reporting anything. That's part of the entertainment. Who wants to hear about socks, boots and cats?

Nimnim

The Nim
I'm not reporting anything. That's part of the entertainment. Who wants to hear about socks, boots and cats?

As I said I let a lot of things slide, vulgar personal attacks are my line. Heated arguments are quite entertaining, but when they go personal and vulgar it quickly stops being entertaining and something I want to read as well as against the TOS.

Marne Vet

The best are folks who've been on the site for awhile that feel superior to anyone new, and think that anything they say should be granted instant respect, even when they're a compete tool. I agree with cach sucks. Damn autocorrect. Sorry bro.

rod

Retired 22 years

That's the way I feel about it also. Strictly entertainment. I've never reported anyone for anything. This isn't Clarksville--its an internet website where anyone can hide behind a monitor and act tough or pretend they know everything. You can even pretend to be some happy old retired UPSer .

The best are folks who've been on the site for awhile that feel superior to anyone new, and think that anything they say should be granted instant respect, even when they're a compete tool. I agree with cach sucks. Damn autocorrect. Sorry bro.

I agree. Those guys are tools.

As far as " bro", my dad was in the navy and told stories of women with questionable morals so I guess any things possible.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's the way I feel about it also. Strictly entertainment. I've never reported anyone for anything. This isn't Clarksville--its an internet website where anyone can hide behind a monitor and act tough or pretend they know everything. You can even pretend to be some happy old retired UPSer .

I wish the corollary was true.
Youtube reported you for posting too many of their videos. :wink2:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm sorry----I will stop calling you and BB58 "Romper Room".
Why? I think it's funny....lol. I believe IVE is referring to a post on a thread last night (I don't recall which one) where you made some comment...and he responded by asking when your next grand departure (he may have worded it differently) from BC would be happening. I, too, posted a comment on that subject....and both his and my comments were deleted, I believe.