question????

gingerkat

Why do certain people on here post rude responses ....and thats o.k? But if you reply to them.....they cry to the Mods to have them removed! THATS B.S.
Why? Repeat after me... TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD…

Some are just unflushable

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? Repeat after me... TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD TURD…

Some are just unflushable
I'll get the plunger.....lol

oldngray

nowhere special
redneck-christmas.jpg

They're a part of a little online circle-jerk where they get to pretend online they're important. Keyboard Cowboys, but ******* in real life.
Then why do you want to join so bad. All I ever did was stick up for moreluck and you disagree with everything I say. You called me d bag and a tool for sticking up for my online friend. I think you have some kind of issues or ulterior motives on this site. You don't just join and try to take on people with 9000 10000 and 40000 posts for the hell of it. Just my two cents that's all.

Marne Vet

Then why do you want to join so bad.

Why? Because 99% of the topics I've been involved in have been with really nice people, and are very interesting whether they're related to UPS or not. Most people have been super cool regardless if our opinions have clashed.

All I ever did was stick up for moreluck and you disagree with everything I say.

Look out Kettle, I think the Pot is on his Soapbox again. You mean after I saw this? (see below images) What do you call these? You did this randomly out of the blue. Nothing worse than a hypocrite, ESPECIALLY when they started this childish behavior. You're really a Steward?

I did call you a "d-bag"after the following. Would you like me to post screen-shots of the other random insults? How about out of nowhere you direct a message at me telling me you don't care if you ever earn my respect? We had a difference of opinion, and then you start with junk like that, the disagree crap, and then telling me I'm a "one week wonder", or a "troll". Am I missing where you're such a stand-up guy, and not some turd that decided his post count meant something?

You called me d bag and a tool for sticking up for my online friend. I think you have some kind of issues or ulterior motives on this site. You don't just join and try to take on people with 9000 10000 and 40000 posts for the hell of it. Just my two cents that's all.

One, I never "took on" anyone. I made a statement, and you and I had a disagreement. Second, twelve year olds think post counts online have respect. I don't. Act like a respectable person, and I'll treat you like one. Throw a hissy fit every time someone "new" joins because they won't bow down before your 1,000,0oo post-count, and I'll treat you like you're twelve. Seriously? Did you honestly try to validate the amount of posts someone has when it comes to being respectful towards others?! You don't get a pass because you logged more time online. Stop acting like a turd, and I'll treat you with the same respect you show me. Now are we done here? Man the friend up, and stop trying to hide your behavior behind disagree clicks, or backhanded insults. Extending a hand right now to show you I can drop it in a second. Cool? ~MV

Why? Because 99% of the topics I've been involved in have been with really nice people, and are very interesting whether they're related to UPS or not. Most people have been super cool regardless if our opinions have clashed.

Look out Kettle, I think the Pot is on his Soapbox again. You mean after I saw this? (see below images) What do you call these? You did this randomly out of the blue. Nothing worse than a hypocrite, ESPECIALLY when they started this childish behavior. You're really a Steward?

I did call you a "d-bag"after the following. Would you like me to post screen-shots of the other random insults? How about out of nowhere you direct a message at me telling me you don't care if you ever earn my respect? We had a difference of opinion, and then you start with junk like that, the disagree crap, and then telling me I'm a "one week wonder", or a "troll". Am I missing where you're such a stand-up guy, and not some turd that decided his post count meant something?

One, I never "took on" anyone. I made a statement, and you and I had a disagreement. Second, twelve year olds think post counts online have respect. I don't. Act like a respectable person, and I'll treat you like one. Throw a hissy fit every time someone "new" joins because they won't bow down before your 1,000,0oo post-count, and I'll treat you like you're twelve. Seriously? Did you honestly try to validate the amount of posts someone has when it comes to being respectful towards others?! You don't get a pass because you logged more time online. Stop acting like a turd, and I'll treat you with the same respect you show me. Now are we done here? Man the friend up, and stop trying to hide your behavior behind disagree clicks, or backhanded insults. Extending a hand right now to show you I can drop it in a second. Cool? ~MV
You we the 1 %. As far as me using the disagree feature

You we the 1 %. As far as me using the disagree feature
I was doing this only after you did it first. You got me. I'm not going to take a pic of your dislikes I don't care. I think you are trolling but whatever. I don't think I can reason with you so I'll agree to disagree. God bless

Your d bag

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was doing this only after you did it first. You got me. I'm not going to take a pic of your dislikes I don't care. I think you are trolling but whatever. I don't think I can reason with you so I'll agree to disagree. God bless

Your d bag
407, it's over. It's really not worth it for two grown men to continue this. Take care the rest of peak and be safe.

Do you guys remember in grade school when you and your worst enemy would have it out on the playground and end up being best buddies forever?:wink-very: